Do you miss DivineTV?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In regards to Underratedness : Recap of Most Underrated R&B Singles of winter 2009

I was going through some of my youtube history..... and I thought I'd share with you all my favorite song off the Most Underrated R&B Singles of winter 2009 Playlist from the blog.


This girl has been around since about late 2001 on a mainstream level, and overall I'd say she's one of the best singers out. I'd even say she's better sounding than Beyonce she just isn't marketed properly....
Now I didn't say Beyonce wasn't a great entertainer...I said Amerie sounds better than Beyonce.
So without further delay my favorite song of the Most Underrated R&B Singles of winter 2009 playlist


Amerie Featuring Fabolous " More than Love"


Hope you enjoyed it. This thing is getting played constantly in my car, real talk.


-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment