Do you miss DivineTV?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Most Underrated R&B Singles of winter 2009

I was going through some of my playlists on my laptop when I realized...
HEY! Some good music came out this winter/fall and you don't even hear it on the radio...

So! I've made it my duty to compile a mini list of songs I think you should download...
especially if you're single or going through a little love spat this winter.


Cheers to the underrated but unforgotten...

Singles:

  1. Amerie Ft. Fabolous - More than Love
  2. Nicole Wray - I like it
  3. Chrisette Michele - Epiphany
  4. Mariah Carey - I want to know what love is
  5. Janet Jackson - Make me
  6. Pink - Funhouse
  7. Whitney Houston - I look to you
  8. Mya - Take it back
  9. Neyo&Brandy - Decisions
  10. Monica - Once in a lifetime
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment