Do you miss DivineTV?

Monday, September 7, 2009

90's classic rap songs to download

If you grew up in the 90's you know and understand just how big a thing rap was back then.
You also are familiar with how much it has changed...
I personally miss that 90's sound..and I'm not the only one...I've heard countless people whine and complain about missing the 90's so I've complied a short list of classic 90's rap for all these nostalgic ass people who like myself...miss those days. Enjoy!

  • Tupac - To Live and Die in L.A
  • Nas - Nas is like
  • Jay-Z ft. Jermaine Dupri - Money aint a thing
  • A tribe called quest - Award Tour
  • Ice Cube - Today was a good day
  • Dj Quik - Tonight
  • Ghost Town Djs - My boo
  • Notorious B.I.G - Juicy
  • Dr Dre - Nothing but a G thang
  • Outkast - Elevators
  • Slick Rick - Children's Story
  • Naughty By Nature - O.P.P
  • Kris Kross - Jump
  • Pharcyde - Passing me by
  • Snopp Dogg - Murder was the case
  • Mobb Deep - Shook ones
  • Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
  • Digital Undeground - Humpty Dance
  • Luniz - Five On It


now remember this is just a short list....dont get all angry because I left out a few songs you think are great....trust me theyre probably on my long list.
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment