Do you miss DivineTV?

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th - 8th year anniversary-Memorial

It's only right...that I say this. Rest In Peace to all the victims of 9/11... May God or what ever religious entity if their families believe in them ...protect and continue to watch over them.
R.I.P to all my Military family &comrads who have perished in this battle...and may the hands of the lord protect and guide those are who still there fighting and bring them home safely and swiftly.

8 years ago... I didn't understand to the full extent just how big an impact the W.T.C. (World Trade Center) Terrorist acts had on my life. Now today...as an adult I see it everyday and I literally mean e v e r y d a y....
In fact 9/11 is the exact reason I have the job I have.
The Government department I'm sworn in under : D.H.S (department of homeland security) wasn't even in existence prior to 9/11.

In high school I always knew I wanted to work for some branch of the government...but this was the last thing I expected.I wanted to go into the military as a military police officer or do military journalism.

Now I'm on the frontlines of a different field...the homeland one. Because regardless to what people think...and see on tv ( which is usually only a dramatized event broadcasted to attract viewers) The Department of Homeland Security is not just T.S.A and C.B.P...
and I'll go even further to inform you..that T.S.A is just not at the airport...nor are its officers "security guards" a common misconception.

I won't get all political on my Music &TV Blog...I just wanted to say something in remembrance of 9/11.

We will always remember
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment