Do you miss DivineTV?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

damatrixstudios.com :: the hottest undeground hip hop online radio show!

Ok so today I was talking with MoneyFirst's Boom Blake...and He turned me on to DaMatrixStudio's online radio show which goes live everyday showcasing underground Hip Hop & Rap music with no strings attached. They specifically cater to the underground music world...so if you're an underground artist this is your venue right here.
They have a live chat while the show is streaming so artists,djs....and listeners can converse. Which is wonderful & everyone there is friendly as fuck ....excuse my french.

I have officially listed them in my favorites so look on the right side of my blog for them! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS. There's a reason these dudes have been in the game 5 years.!
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment