Do you miss DivineTV?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hot and Bothered : Behind Closed Doors playlist

The Second part of the Hot & Bothered Playlist Collection.
This list contains slower songs than the first playlist... & is a Mixture of both 90's and 00's Music.
"Hot&Bothered Collection : Behind Closed Doors"

  • Mya - Don't Be Afraid
  • Aaliyah - One In A Million
  • D'Angelo - Brown Sugar
  • Faith Evans - As Soon As I Get Home
  • Groove Theory - Tell Me
  • SWV - Weak
  • Boys II Men - I'll Make Love To You
  • Avant - I Can Read Your Mind
  • Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)
  • R.Kelly - Bump and Grind
  • 112 - Cupid
  • IMX - My First Time
  • Alicia Keys Ft. Tony Toni Tone - Diary
  • Mary J. Blige - Love No Limit
  • All For One - I Swear
  • Jodeci - Forever My Lady
  • Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
  • Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
  • New Edition - Pretty Brown Eyes (Breakin' My Heart)
  • Jon B. ft. Babyface - Someone To Love
  • SWV - Always On My Mind
  • Silk - Freak Me
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment