Do you miss DivineTV?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hold up, stop the track.... [Louchiano]

Have you ever listened to a song...and been like (Lil' Wayne Voice) "Hold up, wait a minute mothaf**ka."???
Well yea...I just had one of those moments, after listening to Louchiano
I don't promote bullshit,nor do I sell it.
So when I said on my twitter I was mad I had never heard of dude till today , I meant that.
It's a shame how there's so much good music out..and SO MANY GOOD ARTISTS putting this music out...but it only is popular in their particular region....

People go on and on about how technology has semi-raped the music industry....but I think it's done more help than anything.
If this was 1996 I'd probably never have found this dude.
The internet is crazy kid....

But back to my point... Louch is hot. This is somebody I look forward to seeing and hearing more from.Especially with that accent.... I keep telling people embrace your regional accents man...it makes a sick flow...an illness...translation if you already sound nice...an accent is like the polish on it. It makes it even better...In my opinion.
Hotness.

Check out his music if your'e disappointed ( which you won't be ) You can slap me
with a bag of old plantain peels [ Louchiano 's Music ]
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment