Do you miss DivineTV?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hot and Bothered : First Encounters &Crushes playlist

Sorry If I disappointed anyone but these ARE NOT slow songs...that's why it's first encounters&crushes (not bedroom music)it's also 90's music ...so I hope you didn't expect anything NEW.
"Hot and Bothered : First Encounters & Crushes"

  • Da Brat ft. Tyrese - Whatchu Like
  • Foxy Brown ft. Blackstreet - Get You Home
  • LL COOL J ft. Total - Loungin'
  • Missy Elliot ft. Da Brat - Sock It To Me
  • Mary J. Blidge ft. Method Man - You're All I need ( To Get By)
  • KP & Envyi - Shorty Swing My Way
  • Next - Too Close
  • Ginuwine - Pony
  • Mariah Carey ft. O.D.B - Fantasy
  • Brandy - I Wanna Be Down
  • Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody
  • TLC - Diggin'
  • Blackstreet ft. Dr. Dre - No Diggity ( No Doubt)
  • 112 ft. P.Diddy,Mase & The Notorious B.I.G- Only you (Bad Boy Remix)
  • Montell Jordan - Let's Get It On Tonight
  • Toni Braxton - You're Making Me High
  • Foxy Brown ft. Jay-Z - I'll Be Good
  • Lil' Kim ft. The Notorious B.I.G & Lil' Cesar - Crush On You
  • Jodeci - Come and Talk To Me
  • SWV ft. O.D.B - Anything
  • Total - Can't You See
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment