Do you miss DivineTV?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Balance Interview

Ok so I got hit with a little bit of good luck & love. Balance ( One of my favorite rappers from nor-cal has agreed to do an interview with me !)
The moment I heard his song can't go.... the lyrics and the beat stuck to me....
I had to find out who's song it was ! So I called KBMB 103.5 The Bomb the local radio station here in Sacramento and they told me who all was on the song.

I looked him and the other artists up...and became an immediate fan...
I love music, especially when it's someone coming up without a major record label backing them...
The interview will be coming soon...But in the mean time...check out his myspace ; blogger and twitter . From everything I've seen He's really interactive with his fans...therefore he has my respect to the fullest. Alot of people when they make it...or think they've made it get cocky and start to distance themselves from those who truly love their music.....

I'm going to close this post with the video to his song " Can't go" Featuring Big Rich , Jimmie Reign ( Chorus Vocals ) , and The Jacka .
Enjoy!
-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment